On 12th and 16th of June, this butterfly could be observed.
The Lepiforum (Forum for butterflies and their friends) and Peter Simon from Titisee-Neustadt helped to identify the animal. Thanks a lot!
Here, we want you to get familiar with the Urseetal (valley of the Ursee), a beautiful part of Lenzkirch. While walking here, or on the mountains around the Urseetal, when fotoshooting around the natural reservation, we will accompany you reliably.
This website is designed as a blog where you can participate. Please write your impressions of your questions into our guestbook.
What you may look at in the Urseetal?
- we inform you about the forming of the valley
- we present a foto collections of
- plants in different seasons
- plants protected by the law
- the remarkable variety of butterflies
- further specialities of Fauna and Flora
- types of rockets from Lenzkirch.
- Informations on water management
- the modell project Kulturlandschaft